Accounts Payable Clerk
Reporting to the Supervisor Accounts Payable, responsible for, but not limited to, the timely and accurate processing of all RTS returns, administration of all front store Business Licenses, timely processing of invoices for head office and stores, and handling inquiries from other internal and external customers.
- Review and process all store finalized RTS (Return to Supplier), work with store personnel to clear issues or obtain backup, match credit notes to RTV's in JDE, and resolve variances in a timely manner.
- Work with vendors to obtain credit notes, investigate claims, provide backup documentation to clear issues timely, obtain payments to keep account current and escalate disputes or non-payment issues.
- Prepare RTV Aging reports for internal and external customers and reconcile RTV aged not vouchered to sub-ledger for period end close.
- Work with Store Operations and various municipalities to ensure all Store Business Licenses are renewed on schedule, backup copy is kept on file, spreadsheet is current and new licenses are completed per schedule.
- Process authorized invoices for both head office and stores to meet scheduled payment runs, and provide follow up and confirmations as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support KATZ Group Canada Ltd.
- Self-motivated, organized, excellent communicator, and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Excel, and Word.