Sales & Service Representative - Inbound
Enjoy pace, performance and flexibility on the front line of client service.
You never know what the next call may bring. Calm under pressure, always helpful, always friendly, you deal with whatever comes, earning and deserving the trust of RBC clients. You have a knack for relating to the person you can't see - the voice on the phone, listening carefully to offer the right advice and solutions. In that moment, with that individual, you are the Royal Bank of Canada and you will meet client needs. It's a challenge you relish and the key to a fulfilling career.
This is a great opportunity because:
- It's a high-performance team that genuinely puts clients first
- You'll work in a flexible shift system and a supportive team environment
- You'll participate in a comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes bonuses and flexible benefits
- You'll receive world-class training, have access to excellent development prospects, and enjoy countless progression opportunities
- Other career opportunities are available based on performance
We provide world-class training and a highly supportive culture to help you hit the ground running. The contact centre is open for extended hours to maximize our availability to clients, so you must be ready and willing to work flexible shifts. To help you balance work and personal life, we use a sophisticated scheduling system that allows shift planning up to two months in advance and also supports shift-trading with team-mates. If you are looking for that stepping stone to a fulfilling career in financial sales, look no further.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Proven customer service skills preferably in the financial or service industry
- A track record of success in a target-driven performance culture
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, telephone manner, and IT literacy
- Inquisitive and quick to learn, with strong information-seeking skills
Working together for the benefit of our clients and communities, RBC's culture is stimulating, supportive and rich in opportunity. A fundamental respect for the individual drives a practical commitment to diversity and inclusion here. We succeed and grow by helping our clients and bringing out the best in our people. Apply for an opportunity to become part of our team.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.