Quality Assurance Analyst Co-op Opportunities
RBC Quality Assurance Analyst Co-op Opportunities!
Here at RBC, our culture is deeply supportive, rich in opportunity and reward, and high in integrity and performance. To us, being a global leader means continuously pursuing the path to excellence. So whether we're developing new technology, inventing products for a changing world, creating innovative business models, or forging new relationships with clients, we're constantly pushing the boundaries of banking - all 79,000 of us. We enable our people to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. If you're looking to be more, look here.
Technology and Operations (T&O) plays a critical role in the day to day activities that align with RBC's business strategies, outcomes and objectives to ensure continued focus on enabling leading advice and service for RBC clients that is backed by technological and operational excellence. We offer career-defining opportunities to build upon your dynamic critical thinking and interpersonal skills, while learning the 'business behind the bank'.
*Please note this is a pipeline job posting with multiple opportunities available across RBC Technology & Operations. Your resume will be considered for various Quality Assurance Analyst Co-op opportunities for the Fall 2015 work term.*
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Creating, updating, and executing QA testing
- Assist development with automated test plans
- Assist in programming testing tools for internal use
- Maintain and provide accurate testing status reports during testing phases
- Maintain documentation of test results according to defined tools
- Support of upgrades to Testing Environment
- Data Mining
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Currently enrolled in a co-operative education program within a post-secondary institution with a focus on Computer Science, Technology, or Engineering
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Confidence in working autonomously or as member of a team
- Capability to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments and prioritize effectively
- Ability to resolve any minor conflicts/issues and escalate to others as appropriate
- Strong systematic trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Strong MS Office skills - Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of QA methods, testing approaches, frameworks, and methodologies
- Good understanding of technology
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Products
In order for your application to be considered, please specify the university or college you are currently attending and your program of study on the application form.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At RBC diversity and inclusion are at the heart of bringing out the best in all our people.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Join Our Talent Community
Want to be in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC? It's easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on jobs, career paths, recruitment events, and more!