Group Service Representative, RBC Insurance, Vancouver BC
- Key contact for account management specializing in servicing an in-force block of business and the installation of new business through client strategy. This includes complex contractual and plan design inquiries and post sales activities.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities, and provide superior service in order to achieve regional sales targets and persistency.
- Accountable to resolve client and advisors inquiries by determining appropriate action for complex issues, both internally and externally, with minimal management involvement.
- Proactively recommend solutions and ideas when resolving problems.
- Establish strong relationships with advisors and group plan administrators.
- Schedule regular meetings with advisors and clients
- Respond to calls from advisors and group plan administrators to provide product and post sale administrative support.
- Process policy terminations, Agent of Record requests, plan design and legal name changes.
- Provide client and advisor education and training on product, and RBC systems.
- Maintain accurate advisor and client contact information locally and with our head office
- Assist in Road Shows locally and out-of-town.
- Conduct client and plan administrator installation meetings either face to face or webinar, depending on location
- Participate in advisor and pre-sale meetings with the Sales Consultant
- Assist Sales Consultant with identifying opportunities for additional premium.
- Valid drivers license and automobile
- Thorough product knowledge
- Excellent presentation, time management and communication skills
- Account management and problem resolution skills
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership for problem resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers, management and Head Office partners.
- High aptitude for service
- Some travel required to support out-of town Sales Consultants.
Job Specifications Preferred:
- Minimum of 3 years in the employee benefit service industry
- Proficiency with MS Office programs with the ability to learn specific RBC applications quickly
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.