Phone Fundraising and Donor Engagement Representative
Public Outreach is looking for fun enthusiastic communicators who are interested in working with a great group of people.
We are a team of fundraisers who love to get out into the community and make a difference in the world by connecting donors to charities in an honest and respectful way.
Through effective interactions on the street and at peoples' doors we inform potential donors about reputable non-profits and their work. Sometimes, however, these individuals are not able to donate with our representatives immediately for various reasons. We are looking for individuals to join our telefundraising department to engage in conversation with these potential donors and sign them for monthly donations. We do not do cold calling, nor are we a telemarketing company.
- Able to passionately communicate global issues
- Articulate and enjoy engaging conversation
- Knowledge and experience in sales
- Aware of and see value in philanthropy
- Thrives in a work environment in which critical thinking and on-going learning are encouraged
- Energetic and upbeat
- Contributes positively in a team work environment
Compensation – earn up to $15/hr within 90 days (full time, hitting fundraising target regularly). PT roles are available and so students and applicants interested in Part-time work are encouraged to apply.