Part-Time Charity Representative
At Public Outreach, you work alongside friends and endorse important non-profit charities in our vibrant community. You will gain valuable leadership experience, socialize with passionate, like-minded individuals, all the while working towards a greater good!
We’ve found that one-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to fundraise! As a Fundraiser you will fundraise outdoors in different areas of Toronto. You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new members for the charities we represent.
- Raising awareness of the organization's work, goals and financial needs
- Gathering life-saving monetary donations for an organization
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
This dynamic role is a unique combination of sales, marketing and public relations however it is not commissioned based because of our core values of honesty and respect. We are looking for outgoing, passionate and hardworking individuals that share our values and are excited about helping non-profits.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Socially conscious
- Enjoys the outdoors
- Exceptional team player
- Independently motivated
- Ability to work 3 to 5 full days per week
We are just as passionate about our employees as we are about our non-profits! We are proud to offer comprehensive benefits and non-commissioned hourly pay.
- $16.00 hourly (after passing an evaluation period, during which you'll receive $11/hr)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Travel and Camping Opportunities!
- Employer paid short term/Long term disability
- Rapid advancement and raises
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee assistance programs
- Promotion based on merit rather than seniority
- Staff retreats!
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams.
We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as people with Dis/abilities to APPLY!