Make a Difference! Be a Fundraiser for Non-Profits!
If you've ever done any volunteering, or even considered it, you understand the desire to give something back. Most modern jobs lack a deeper sense of purpose and contribution. If you feel dissatisfied, you're not alone.
The ideal work-life combines challenge, reward, and positive space all at the same time. This is the environment we've tried to create at Public Outreach. We specialize in face-to-face fundraising for a variety of hand-picked organizations that we really believe in.
These organizations are working to make the world a better place, and by extension, so are you by fundraising for them.
Direct fundraising is the most effective way to really engage people one-on-one on important global issues, whether it's female empowerment, illiteracy, access to health care, or ensuring basic human rights
We specialize in direct fundraising because we've found that one-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to fundraise! As a Fundraiser you will fundraise outdoors in busy areas of the city. You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and recruiting members for the charities we represent.
- Raising awareness of the organization's work, goals and financial needs
- Soliciting and gathering monetary donations for an organization
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Updating donor databases
This dynamic role is a unique combination of sales, marketing and public relations however it is not commissioned based because of our core values of honesty and respect. We are looking for outgoing, passionate and hardworking individuals that share our values and are excited about helping non-profits.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys the outdoors
- Exceptional team player
- Independently motivated
- Ability to work 3 to 5 full days per week
We are just as passionate about our employees as we are about our non-profits! We are proud to offer comprehensive benefits and non-commissioned hourly pay.
- $13.00 hourly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Leave of absence
- Employer paid short term/Long term disability
- Rapid advancement and raises
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Travel opportunities
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance programs