Be a Fundraiser for Non-Profits and Affect Change!
Public Outreach specializes in Fundraising for some of the world's biggest and most influential charities. We work with a wide range of non-profits from environmental causes to humanitarian rights.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals that have an interest in being a part of social change.
With Public Outreach, you’ll enjoy a fun, flexible, work experience with excellent training and support, and ample opportunities to grow as an employee, and as person. We offer a great work environment with rapid promotion potential, benefits, and travel opportunities.
We specialize in direct fundraising because we’ve found that one-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to fundraise! As a Fundraiser you will fundraise outdoors in busy areas of the city. You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and recruiting members for the charities we represent.
- Raising awareness of the organization's work, goals and financial needs
- Soliciting and gathering monetary donations for an organization
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
This dynamic role is a unique combination of sales, marketing and public relations however it is not commissioned based because of our core values of honesty and respect. We are looking for outgoing, passionate and hardworking individuals that share our values and are excited about helping non-profits.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys the outdoors
- Exceptional team player
- Independently motivated
- Ability to work 3 to 5 full days per week from 9AM to :45PM or 1PM to 9:30 PM
We are just as passionate about our employees as we are about our non-profits! We are proud to offer comprehensive benefits and non-commissioned hourly pay.
- $13.00 hourly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employer paid short term/Long term disability
- Rapid advancement and raises
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Travel opportunities
- Corporate discounts
- Employee assistance programs
Please call 613-860-8000 if you have any questions!
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams.
We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Dis/abilities to APPLY!