Teacher (South Korea)
Pegasus is looking for recent graduated who are interested in teaching, traveling abroad and experiencing other cultures. No experience is necessary as our schools will train. Preference is given to those who show a passion for teaching, enthusiasm and drive. Teacher
1) You must be a native English speaker from Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, South Africa and the UK.
2) You must have a Bachelors degree ~ any discipline.
3) You must have a criminal record check in a sealed envelope.
4) You must have your actual degree in hand.
5) You must have 2 copies of your transcripts in a sealed envelope.
6) English must be your first language.
Our Schools are looking for graduates interested in teaching children of all ages. All teaching material is provided and the teacher's main purpose is to deliver the information to the students in a fun and creative way. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden their horizons, gain international experience and travel abroad!
All our schools offer the following:
- Great working conditions
- Other foreign teachers
- Support throughout the year
- Full training for all new teachers
- Comprehensive teachers guide
- Reputable company well known for its high standards
- Great apartment only minutes from the school
Most of our schools are in big cities. Mostly Seoul and surrounding areas, Busan and Daejeon. We have positions throughout Korea. We will work with you to find you a school that is the best fit.
Age of Children:
Type of schools:
- Private Schools also know as Hakwans
- Public Schools
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Starting salary from $2000 (depending on experience) plus great benefits
- PAID ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE
- PAID accommodation - single furnished studio apartment
- School will pay 50% of the medical insurance
- Severance pay (you will receive a full month's salary after you complete your 12 month contract)
- Overtime pay is 18,000 Won per hour ($20 per hour)
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- All teacher training provided by the school
- 15 Paid National Holidays plus 2-3 weeks vacation. * Low income tax!! (5-7%)
Working Hours: Varies depending on the school.
Once we have determined what you are looking for we will be able to give you more details. We provide support from the beginning of the application process and make sure teachers receive constant support throughout the year. APPLY NOW If you are seriously interested in travelling and gaining teaching experience abroad.