In accordance with established hospital policies and procedures provides and co-ordinates nursing care to assigned patients consistent with current standards of nursing practice and the clinical specialty of Medical Surgical, maternity & pediatric nursing. Practices as a member of the Acute Care Unit nursing team.
- Graduation from an approved school of nursing.
- Current practicing membership with CRNBC.
- Medical and surgical nursing experience required with pediatric, neonatal, maternity nursing experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to organize work.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
The thriving community of Terrace is Northern living at its best. Snow-capped mountains, and pristine glacier-fed rivers, lakes and streams all add to the beauty of this community. Anglers come to Terrace to challenge the steelhead and spring salmon of the Skeena River. The main industries in Terrace are communications, transportation and resource product trade. Terrace offers affordable housing and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.