Mri Technologist - (Full Time)
Under general supervision of the MRI supervisor, the technologist performs all technical duties necessary to perform MRI procedures.
- Graduation from an approved Medical Radiography program and eligibility for registration with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (C.A.M.R.T.).
- Successful completion of post registration education including MRI, cross sectional anatomy.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a general duty medical technologist including MRI, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
PRINCE GEORGE COMMUNITY
Prince George is one of the larger cities in British Columbia with a population of approximately 75,000. Built on the confluence of the Fraser and Nechako rivers, Prince George is close to the geographic center of British Columbia and has become a transportation hub as well as an important link in the AsiaPacific Gateway and Corridor. It is a major centre for shopping and a service centre for surrounding communities, as well as home to the University of Northern British Columbia. In Prince George, BC's Northern capital, you are just minutes from being fully immersed in the wonders of our natural surroundings this is a true outdoor person's paradise. A warm, friendly and diverse population attests to our community spirit. You can be assured of discovering a myriad of entertainment and recreational options year round, from heritage and cultural opportunities to good old family fun.