Diabetes Outreach Nurse (Casual)
Under the direction of the Site Manager for Queen Charlotte Islands General Hospital plans, organizes and coordinates courses for clients in the communities of Queen Charlotte Islands.
- Current BC registration and an equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable to the Hospital.
- Needs own vehicle and Class 5 Driver's License.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with other effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
THE VILLAGE OF QUEEN CHARLOTTE
The Village of Queen Charlotte is a community full of art and culture. Gift shops and coffee shops scattered throughout the town display the works of various artists ranging from paintings, wood carving, pottery, Haida carving, glass work and handmade clothing. The community offers visitors and residents alike a unique opportunity for outdoor life experiences as well as the comfort and accessibility of a wide choice of restaurants, businesses and accommodations. The village is a friendly community with hospital, school and churches set within the beautiful pristine rain forest of the west coast.