Technical Support Specialist - ERP/Accounting
NetSuite is looking for ERP/Accounting Support Specialists who will become product experts, responsible for resolving client queries and concerns about NetSuite’s Accounting and ERP products via inbound email cases or telephone calls.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer requests.
- Participate in activities and contribute ideas designed to improve customer satisfaction.
- Use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Document complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Expert (SME)'s in the organization for product support or knowledge transfer.
- Design solutions to problems that may be unstructured and that may require conceptual/creative thinking.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the product and serve our customers’ business needs better.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management or relevant field.
- Knowledge and/or experience on ERP/Accounting systems (i.e. JD Edwards, SAP, QuickBooks, MS Dynamicx AX, Epicor, etc ) is an advantage.
- Industry certification such as CPIM, CSCP from APICS is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Internet, browsers, mobile applications and web navigation is necessary.
- Very strong analytical approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible on working hours and days.
- Willing to work extended hours, holidays and weekends when necessary.
- Experience interacting with customers in person or over the phone is preferred.