Support Specialist - CRM
NetSuite is looking for CRM Support Specialists who will become product experts, responsible for resolving client queries and concerns about NetSuite’s CRM, Sales Force Automation and Marketing products via inbound email cases or telephone calls.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer requests.
- Participate in activities and contribute ideas designed to improve customer satisfaction.
- Use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Document complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Expert (SME)'s in the organization for product support or knowledge transfer.
- Design solutions to problems that may be unstructured and that may require conceptual/creative thinking.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the product and serve our customers’ business needs better.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Sales or other relevant field.
- Knowledge and/or experience on CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce, Pegasystems, Siebel/Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk) is an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of Internet, browsers, mobile applications and web navigation is necessary.
- Very strong analytical approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible on working hours and days.
- Willing to work extended hours, holidays and weekends when necessary.
- Experience interacting with customers in person or over the phone is preferred.