Packaging Part Time Creaming Operator
Do you see yourself working for a company with household name brands and global recognition? Where people instantly know the products and brands you represent? Are you excited about the possibilities of what a global company can bring for your career? And, do you have the heart of an entrepreneur, with a deeply rooted desire to create, invent, and shape your future? Then we invite you to explore a career with Mondelez Canada Inc.
Who is Mondelez Canada Inc.?
Well, you likely know us by our brands and past experience with campuses across Canada, but our company itself is new. Mondelez Canada Inc. is a snacks leader in Canada, manufacturing and marketing some of the country's best-loved brands. Mondel?z Canada is the Canadian business operation of Mondel?z International, a world leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy, coffee and powdered beverages. The company comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. following the spin-off of its North American grocery operations in October 2012. We are 100,000 colleagues around the world and a $35 Billion organization.
We're a company that recognizes the power of big. But we also understand the importance of small.
We have the SCALE and RESOURCES of a $35 billion global powerhouse, with the SPEED, CREATIVITY and AGILITY of a startup.
With Mondelez Canada, it's the best of both worlds - we're big enough to invest in great ideas. Small enough to still have them. We're a young, new, start-up company with the hearts of entrepreneurs and the strength of an established global footprint and world recognized brands. We are big enough to matter, and small enough to take big risks. And, our dream is to create delicious moments of joy for all each and every day.
Packaging Part-Time Creaming Operator
Function and Scope of the Position:
Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the operations of the creaming machines across the plant achieving the highest quality product. Demonstrated ability to manage deviations on the machine through minor adjustments, loading of materials into the machine as required, entry of data into SAP, ZPI and QS as defined by the procedures, maintain at all times a safe working environment through good housekeeping, sanitization, and the proper cleaning of equipment. Adhere and follow all Mondelez policies and procedures for SSE, PPE, LOTO, and CSO.
- Ensure proper working order of the creaming machine by making correcting adjustments, minor changes to settings and or communicate any upstream deviations to achieve the highest quality product as defined by the standards.
- Ensure the safe operation of all equipment by following the policies and procedures, using the appropriate tooling and techniques, reporting any problems or recommended ideas to the proper support groups to provide the safest working environment for all colleagues.
- Maintain the line with regular inspections of finish product, equipment, and incoming products, reporting all findings into database and or to required support groups.
- Perform as per Operator Asset Care the required general maintenance of the machines i.e. lubrication, repairs, and center lining with gauges to ensure 100% successful start to run for next product
- Perform the required changeovers on the lines as per the DPS work instructions adhering to the schedule
- Team player working with colleagues, lead hands, and supervisor
- Drive Safety in every aspect of your job by reporting any unsafe findings immediately to your lead hand, maintenance or supervisor. Be active participant in highlighting unsafe acts or conditions providing possible solutions
- HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE
- VOC/TECH DEGREE (2 YR)
- General Work Experience (0 years - 5 years)
- Functional Work Experience (2 years - 5 years)
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Drive for Results
- Attention to details
- People Skills, strong communications