A Career in Beer…
At Molson Coors, we understand beer. For over 200 years, we’ve built a reputation of being beer champions – a global brewing company committed to producing the finest products possible.
Today, we’re looking for ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
If you’re looking for a game changing experience, we want you to know: Your career in beer starts here.
Sales Representative with Molson Coors
Today we are looking for a Sales Representative in Thunder Bay.
The ideal sales candidate will possess great communication and leadership skills, is driven for success and has a passion for quality beer. You will learn multiple aspects of sales and operations, while having the opportunity to represent some of Canada’s favourite brands!
This role provides hands-on training, company vehicle, cell phone, tablet, personal beer allotment, and the opportunity to learn and grow with one of Canada's oldest brewing companies.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
As a Sales Representative with Molson Coors, you will be responsible to achieve volume and distribution targets for our continued success in the region. You will gain hands-on experience and learn what it takes to build a global brand.
- Sales – Sell the Molson Coors global portfolio to on premise and retail customers
- Build Relationships – With on premise and retail customers
- Sales Plans and Targets – Develop and maintain targeted sales plans on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Customer Visits – Ensure brilliant execution by building rapport and supporting product standards
- Manage a budget – Plan and administer budgets, develop business case proposals and execution
- Daily Sales Meetings – Participate in daily sales meetings with your team
- Analyze Valuable Data – Track volume, distribution performance and the competitive landscape to develop strategies that will help us meet any challenge
Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- People Development – We take people development seriously, offering growth opportunities through talent development programs and career planning
- Beer Reverence – Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts
- Employer of Choice – Employee events, personal beer allotment and state of the art technology
- Challenge – Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
- Responsible – We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to volunteer events – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
If You Have The Following…We Want To Hear From You!
- Post-Secondary Degree – Background in business
- 1-5 Years’ Experience – Sales, retail and/or customer service work experience
- Industry Knowledge – Understand the beverage-alcohol industry and our portfolio
- Top People Skills – Strong customer service orientation
- Sales Focused – Demonstrated ability in negotiation and professional selling
- Organized – Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Technical – Proficiency in MS Office and Apple Technology
- Self-Starter – Highly motivated to achieve goals and targets
- Valid Driver’s License – Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with no limitations/restrictions
- Criminal Check – As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check