Sales Reporting Analyst
A Career in Beer….
Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America’s oldest brewing companies, and we’re also one of Canada’s Most Attractive Employers. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We’re looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for Sales Reporting Analysts in the Toronto or Montreal area.
In this role, you will service the businesses reporting needs through the manipulation of data, generating of key insight and distribution to a large community of stakeholders throughout the various MCBC business functions and partner third parties. You will be responsible for producing reports for all Sales Channels/Provinces and utilise advanced reporting techniques and technologies that drive efficiency and speed to execute reporting against an agreed schedule. In addition to owning a standard suite of reports for the various leadership teams, you will conduct ad hoc analysis and activities to support business critical initiatives.
Maintaining solid working relationships with key stakeholders across the various business units, you will build awareness and instill the right behaviors so that all reporting processes are adopted in the right way and aligned to the Global Sustainability playbook.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Delivery of Sales and Commercial Back Office reports as required to drive business performance and decisions
- Work with stakeholders and suppliers to develop appropriate journey plans through call file development and briefing / using journey planning software
- Conduct data analytics to identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness and working with Commercial Finance to develop ROI tracking of activity.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales & Brand Managers on key commercial projects.
- Owner of Field Sales Management Sales processes (e.g. target setting process, questionnaire maintenance, cloud drive maintenance) and the training, education and on-going business support required to ensure these keep work in the most efficient way on a day-to-day basis.
Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
If You Have The Following…We Want To Hear From You!
- Post-secondary education in Business, Mathematics, or IT
- Minimum 3 years’ reporting or analysis experience; strong quantitative/numerical background
- Experience managing multi source complex data feeds and designing reporting and analytics activity is strongly desired.
- Strong technical understanding and competence in Microsoft Excel and a range of BI tools to build KPI reporting suites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independently motivated with the ability to make suggestions for improvement.
- You demonstrate Molson Coors’ Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Molson Coors: Building Careers Since 1786