Marketing Specialist, Dream Rewards
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including Precima and the AIR MILES Reward Program, each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Associate Director, Rewards Marketing, this role is responsible for supporting the marketing communications plan for the AIR MILES Reward Program in Canada, representing over 10 million Collectors.
The Marketing Specialist, Dream Rewards, is responsible for supporting the Associate Director in developing and implementing fully integrated, multi-channel marketing programs and campaigns supporting overall Collector Engagement and Rewards objectives
- Supports the development of annual marketing plans and calendars that support Collector Engagement and Rewards objectives. Plans include key activities, in-market timing, budget and resource requirements Assists in communicating plans and garnering support across key internal stakeholders
- Leads the delivery of all programs and associated campaigns, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that plans are delivered on time and budget
- Provides organization with specific segment insight and expertise including key trends and opportunities garnered from monthly Collector metrics, campaign results, and research when appropriate
- Monthly budget and invoice reconciliation and provides input into quarterly forecasts
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in Marketing Communications
- Experience in working in large teams of multi-discipline nature
- Knowledge of core marketing disciplines such as planning & implementation, research, data & analytics
- Knowledge of core marketing channels (digital, direct mail, mass, social)
- Some experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Some experience in managing agencies and strategic partnerships
- Strong project management skills, highly organized, and strong attention to detail
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.