LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years (including 2015), LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients
About the Opportunity
Work with a leading edge infrastructure team developing cloud-first solutions in a secure, repeatable fashion while building next generation platforms for LoyaltyOne. This will be a challenging and unique opportunity for you to grow, stretch and apply yourself. Lots of different technology challenges.
Knowledge and understanding of DevOps and the Agile Manifesto are key. Having worked in an Agile development environment using Kanban and/or Scrum is a bonus.
- Provide, maintain infrastructure automation (infrastructure as code)
- Leverage configuration management tools like Ansible and Puppet
- Deploy application containers using Docker and Kubernetes
- Build and deploy new infrastructure via Ansible playbooks
- Understand cloud infrastructure and best practices in the cloud
- Assist development teams with building DevOps culture and best practices
- Ensure infrastructure follows security best practices and work with security team to ensure compliance
- Technical acrobatics to aid team with infrastructure requirements to marry our old and new worlds
- Knowledge and experience with AWS services, such as EC2, VPC, Route53, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SQS, CloudFormation
- Use of configuration management tools such as Git, Puppet and/or Ansible
- Extensive Linux administration experience, preferably RHEL or CentOS
- Knowledge of networking, routing and firewalls
- Knowledge of load balancing technologies and how to build multi-site/region systems on AWS. F5 is a bonus here.
- Experience building highly available and fault tolerant infrastructure
- Experience with VMWare, RHEV, OpenStack, Docker, etc.
- Experience with Ruby. Other languages a bonus.
- Experience with Red Hat CloudForms and/or OpenShift.
- Experience with Splunk.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify