Campaign Analytic Solutions Specialist
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
About the Analytics & Insights Group
The Analytic & Insights Group at The AIR MILES® Reward Program provides world class analytical solutions through the delivery of insights that enable our clients to build stronger mutually-beneficial relationships with their customers. The group works directly with the sponsors of the program as well as internal business managers to ensure the successful partnering with our clients.
About the Opportunity
The Campaign Operations Group is a virtual, cross functional group of campaign experts. The Campaign Analytic Solutions Specialist works with the Account Teams and Internal Marketing Teams and liaises primarily with the Analytic Solutions Specialist (Business Analyst) on the Team. They are responsible for ensuring that the campaign in designed effectively, and is carried out according to timelines. In addition, the Campaign Analytic Solutions Specialists are the owners of the AMRP campaign data and the Campaign Management tool. Applicants should have a career interest in database marketing and/or customer analytics.
- Prepares and executes campaigns
- Works with client facing analytic and marketing professionals to design and execute marketing campaigns
- These campaigns are executed on behalf of our sponsors as well as Air Miles marketing teams and provide a great opportunity for learning the direct marketing business across many different communication channels including direct mail, email and web
- Results reporting
- Actual generation of most data is automated; however, the Campaign Analytic Solutions Specialist will work with the client facing analysts and marketing experts to determine what worked and what didn’t in a campaign
- Typical reports produce results on testing, targeting, creative and offers
- Client support (Sponsor Account Teams, Internal Marketing Team, E-Business, Rewards)
- The Campaign Analytics Solutions Specialist is the expert on the Unica campaign tool and will know the Air Miles data very well. As such, they are a valuable resource for the client facing teams in campaign design and data used for targeting
- Bachelor Degree. Preferably in: Business, Social Sciences, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Math, Operational Research, Quantitative Methods, Research Methodology
- Minimum of 1-2 years of directly related work experience in Direct Response Campaign Execution
- MS word, Excel and Access
- Strong understanding of database constructs
- Ability to work to a tight schedule or deadline with quality results; effectively manage multiple concurrent priorities
- Very detail oriented and precise
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with Unica Affinium Campaign or other campaign management software is a definite asset
- Knowledge in: SQL, Database Marketing, Basic Statistics
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.