LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including Precima and the AIR MILES Reward Program, each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 5 consecutive years (including 2014), LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
The Production Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing front line support for various applications used at LoyaltyOne, ensuring effective triage and resolution of all application issues to minimize impact to LoyaltyOne Customers (AirMiles Collectors and Sponsors) and / or internal users. The Analyst will work closely with internal development support Groups and external vendors to assess application reported issues and work to drive them to closure. The Analyst will be expected to: conduct deployments/application releases; employ a Continuous Improvement mentality to streamline and make more efficient our regular activities and processes; and be able to learn, grow and contribute in a dynamic environment
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in technology discipline is preferred.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Provide first level support for production applications systems 24/7 by responding to alerts/requests as per documented procedures in run books. On call 7x24, shift work that involves working nights as per business needs on a rotational basis.
- Monitor and analyze capacity/alerts received to identify opportunities for improvement, automation, and recommend / implement solutions that may cross multiple teams, functions and processes.
- Carry out deployments as per approved implementation plan steps on the date/time mentioned and escalate when/if needed to resolve issues.
- Create technical documentation.
- Actively participate in Incident, Change, Release, Project Requirements, Performance & Capacity Reviews, and Team or Project related meetings/discussions.
- Research, analyze and resolve security vulnerabilities.