Specialty Beer Merchant
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of - for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Merchandising, training, and experiential support required
- Experiential event and POS execution support for the Specialty Sales Team within an Urban Center
- Building positive relationships with key venue contacts by delivering superior on premise experience
- Maximizing sales & profitability through the implementation of various visual/marketing material and POS placement in a timely manner
- Completion of daily call report
- Placement of signage around venue to maximize Labatt brand exposure at event
- Being available 'on-call' for the duration of events and promotions
- Attending, managing and participating in brand experience promotions
- Budget Management
- University Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Sales experience is a MUST
- Time management skills imperative
- Valid driver's license required and strong comfort with inner city driving
- Positive & enthusiastic approach to work, and professionalism
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative & ambition, team player, hard worker
- Physically able to handle lifting and placing of product/merchandise
- Driven and ambitious
- Connective - very strong relationship builder
- Charismatic, thick-skinned
- Disciplined, organized, reliable
- Flexible with irregular working hours to be present during key period on premise (including many evenings and weekends)
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Presentation skills, comfort presenting in front of large groups of people
- Cicerone course and/or strong knowledge of Beer and the Beer Industry is a strong asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.