Specialist, Logistics Management Systems & Analyst
THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of - for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Improve Supply Logistics KPI results using Management tools. Includes developing action plans and development tools to assist Logistics team in executing against various initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between finance and supply chain, making sure there is full alignment between the financial figures that go to our P&L and the operational Key Performance Indicators our network follows at the sites.
- Lead and coach problem solving and root cause analysis on key initiatives.
- Create and update result plans for KPIs.
- Lead the Target Setting and Cascading Process for Logistics.
- Assists with the overall Financial and Managerial performance of the Supply Chain organization. Support the gaps that will be the baseline for the year 1 budget, and then for organizing the activities that will implement required discipline to close these gaps through the Supply Chain network.
- Supporting the P&L related analysis that serve as Planning & Performance Management starting point on monthly deep-dive.
- Ensure reliable information is provided around performance, which many times requires creativity and initiative to develop and implement new sources of information. Objectiveness and conciseness needed when making presentations and/or preparing for the Planning & Performance Management meetings so the senior leaders receive the best information/analysis of the business.
- Ensure sustainability of the VPO Pillars within the Plant as measured by Global auditing criteria.
- Education: University undergraduate degree in Business or Engineering (or related fields) is required.
- Minimum 1-3 years industrial experience in Breweries or related industry.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Skill Set: Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis Skills, Project Management, Coaching and facilitation.
- Technical Competencies: proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SAP, ERP reporting & PowerPoint. Should have the ability to prepare and present monthly results presentations to senior management. Must have the ability to answer questions and the ability to balance many priorities and willing to work additional hours to meet critical deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of financial reporting, P&L, budgeting.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.