THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of - for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Deliver territory volume, share, distribution, and margin contribution targets by total territory, sales channel and brand within a specific geography through leveraging commercial resources (brands, programs, systems etc.)
- Ownership of annual territory planning, individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back, competitive intelligence gathering and opportunity identification (with District Sales Manager approval)
- Territory spend and budget management
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (Retail, On-Premise, Community)
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Identify and leverage business opportunities (i.e. new customers)
- To ensure execution excellence of National and customized programming
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- University Degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 year field sales experience. Packaged goods experience, an asset
- Budget management experience, analytical skills, strong business acumen
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong impact and influential abilities
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.