Operator, Order Picker
THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of - for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- This Position involves picking beer orders for restaurants and stores across Canada
- Order Picking and Packing
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Using RF scanners
- High School Diploma
- Legal Drinking Age
- Ability to work in a fast-paced logistics environment
- Ability to lift 40 lbs continuously
- Ability to read English
- Background check required
- Must be able to work rotating shifts (Mornings, Afternoons, and Nights)
- Knowledge of RF scanners would be an asset
- Forklift Experience an Asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.