Maintenance Inventory Coordinator
THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of - for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Responsible for the execution of all activities in and around the daily operation of central stores
- Blind receive all deliveries and perform receiving in SAP
- Order replacements for parts used in order to match safety stock levels
- Perform regular cycle counts to maintain inventory accuracy. Identify obsolete parts and get permission to write off
- Management of Central Stores resulting in cost effective and productive results
- Identify opportunities to reduce parts storage and working capital
- Reduce losses through identification of root cause issues of cycle count errors
- Report accuracy, days of inventory and obsoletes along with actions to correct variances to target
- Cost management, responsible for cycle/physical counting, inventory transaction accuracy, contribution to production line productivity, compliance to internal process requirements and external regulations
- Manage flow of spare parts in and out of central stores - ensure appropriate levels of spare parts and their availability
- Compliance with VPO (Voyageur Plant Optimization), SOX and Site Policies & Procedures
- Technical Degree or post secondary equivalent Degree is required
- CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)/SAP, Technical Services, stock keeping and planning
- Inventory management practices, warehousing, proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and SAP
Accessibility: Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.