Kraft's culture and values
As a large, ambitious company, we have an incredible breadth of opportunities for both students and recent graduates.
Ours is an environment where innovative thinking and fresh ideas are encouraged – and each individual's contribution is recognized and rewarded.
And there couldn't be a more exciting time to join us.
It's that excitement, innovative spirit and recognitionof our 109-year-old legacy that has inspired the four values that we'll share.
Workplace and culture
We treat all employees with the respect they deserve. We provide them with a safe workplace. And we inspire them to do great things.
Because we know that, every day, our success depends upon the 25,000 talented, dedicated and diverse people of Kraft.
Kraft is an award-winning workplace:
- Canada's Top 100 Employers
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- Top Companies for Executive Women
- 100 Best Companies, 'Working Mother' magazine
- 100 Best Places to Work in IT, 'Computerworld' magazine
By being open and inclusive, we're able to create a great work experience for our employees and business partners. And openness and inclusivity will be at the heart of our new culture.
Reflecting the face of our consumers in our employees – and especially in our leaders – is also critical to our success.
Different perspectives help us see first-hand how we can better meet our customers' expectations with innovative and delicious food.
These are just a few of our diversity initiatives:
- We are members of Pride @ Work and run initiatives to sustain our inclusive culture
- Our Women's Community Group initiative provides opportunities and programming for women in the workplace to develop their professional network and form community
- We develop strategic relationships with external organizations to connect with a broad range of consumers, and we attract diverse talent to bring a wider spectrum of perspectives to our business