Business Unit: Trane Commercial
Ingersoll Rand is uniquely qualified to create and sustain safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King®, and Trane®, work together to inspire progress for our customers. Ingersoll Rand’s Climate Solutions sector delivers energy-efficient HVACR solutions for customers globally. Its world class brands include Thermo King, the leader in transport temperature control and Trane, provider of energy efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, building and contracting services, parts support and advanced controls for homes and commercial buildings.
Our Trane office in Burnaby is looking for a Service Coordinator to support our Service team.
Responsible for routine planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources. Also responsible for customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technician Supervisors, and coordinating jobs with Project Managers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates service resources.
- Assigns team members to projects.
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
- Inputs project location to system.
- Generates Work Order Documents, dispatches technicians, and notifies customers.
- Responsible for customer interaction/satisfaction
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Reviews project paperwork, complete calls, and forwards project paperwork to Project Administrators.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests.
- Logs service start-up and service work requirements in job tracking system.
- Responsible for generating, interpreting, and printing various assigned reports.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic accounting skills.
- Assist with lunch coverage rotation for reception.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three (3) plus years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Working knowledge of office equipment and Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.Ingersoll Rand is committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.