Quality Assurance/Automation Engineer - Internship
Are you a student of the world? Are you ready to build your career, not just your résumé? Do you think the world can work smarter? IBM is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance/Automation Engineer for an Internship position with out team.
The student positions are a part of IBM Canada's EPIC (Employment Pathways to Interns & Co-ops) Student Program. These positions are only open to students registered in a Canadian University or College program, who have completed a minimum of 2 years of their degree or diploma program, and who must be returning to full-time study upon the completion of the temporary IBM work term. This Student Positions reside in Ottawa and are a 4 month work term commencing September 2015
- Responsible for quality assurance of the Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Solution and/or developing automation for this purpose
- Working with test scenarios that are derived from the design, documentation, and other sources under the direction of architects and executed on a wide range of platforms
- Demonstrated experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven nowledge of Object Oriented principals, design, and programming
- Proven experience with Java development
What IBM Offers You:
- Work directly on product and services that affect our clients, while having access to cutting edge software technology
- Work is challenging and rewarding
- Access to obtain IBM Product Certification during work term
- A casual dress code and flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
- Future Blue - IBM's large student community that provides networking opportunities, sporting and social events.3
- High School Diploma/GED
- English: Fluent
- Pre-University qualification
Students must apply to www.ibm.com/start in addition to their university job board (if applicable) in order to be considered for the position. It is highly recommended to include your transcript (official or unofficial) to complement your application.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.