Master Data Management Technical Specialist
IBM is seeking to hire a Master Data Management Technical Specialist to join our team. In this role, the candidate will advise client IT and business executives. Also, the candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering IT related services, defining business drivers, and associating IT capabilities with the services required. The candidate will also develop the necessary IT capabilities and will implement the IT business management systems required to maintain IT value and service delivery. Also, the candidate will assess the current IT environment relative to the demands of a challenging and competitive marketplace. Additionally, the candidate will utilize demonstrated understanding of the constantly changing technology environment and the major forces that continue to drive monumental change in the area of technology. In this role, candidates will also help clients understand that technology can affect the way they think, and see the world. Finally, candidates will combine proven technical skills with demonstrated understanding of the different elements of technology, processes, and inter-dependencies.
In this role, candidates will provide exhibited product knowledge from both a functional and technical standpoint of IBM's InfoSphere Master Data Management (MDM) platform. Candidates will work with our client's to realize the MDM solution based on the client's varying requirements. Additionally, candidates will work with key client stakeholders from both the Business and IT community through the various phases of the implementation project and will include supporting requirements definition/validation, design approach, development, and configuration of the solution.
- assisting with installation and verification of technical prerequisites
- installation of the MDM Advanced Edition Development Environment
- assisting with high level design documents
- creating MDM Detail Design Non-Functional Specs and Component Lists
- creating a Project Package
- packaging and deploying all assets to development server
- configuring and developing MDM Components including development of services interfaces based on Java and J2EE standards.
- performing entry MDM Component Tests/Unit Tests
- supporting Client's Testing Cycle including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System Integration Testing (SIT), etc.
- presenting formally and informally to client/partner groups
- enforcing coding, documentation, packaging and other best practice standards
- demonstrated knowledge of J2EE/EJB/Java Development
- demonstrated knowledge of RSA and/or RAD IDE
- demonstrated knowledge of WAS server administration
- proven ability to work with DB2/Oracle administration and SQL
- proven ability to work with Unix shell commands and VI editor
- exhibited experience with MQ/JMS configuration
- exhibited knowledge J2EE architecture knowledge
- demonstrated foundation in UNIX, Oracle, J2EE, JSP, EJB, SOAP, XML, TCP/IP, UML, and JMS Messaging
- proven ability to work with Quality Stage/Data Stage and integration
- demonstrated experience with Web Services configuration
- proven ability to work with to data modeling
- documented experience with UML, use cases, and business process modeling
- demonstrated technical team leadership
- exhibited presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 months experience in Java/J2EE
- Information Technology
- English : Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.