Graduate Experience Accelerated Rotational Program
The main purpose of the GEAR program is to accelerate the learning and experience of new graduates to the sales & marketing process at Honda Canada.
Job Rotation Responsibilities:
GEAR candidates will gain experience through the following job rotations and projects:
Auto Sales – Honda & Acura – 6 months:
- Sales Auto
- Sales & Production Planning - Auto
- Advertising - Auto
- Dealer Development – Auto
- Field – Retail Sale - Auto
Motorcycle & Power Equipment Sales – 6 months
- Motorcycle & Power Equipment Sales
- Sales & Production Planning – Motorcycle & Power Equipment
- Advertising & Marketing – Motorcycle & Power Equipment
- Dealer Development – Motorcycle & Power Equipment
- Field – Retail Sales – Motorcycle & Power Equipment
Customer Engagement – 6 months
- Customer Engagement
- Research & Analytics
- Customer Retention
- Graduate with a Post-Secondary degree from a recognized institution.
- Intermediate to Advanced level Excel skills – pivot tables, vlookups, sum and if statements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid presentation skills
- Intermediate level knowledge and experience with MS Office
- Passion for the automotive industry an asset
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.