Front End Designer/Developer (6 month contract)
Feast Interactive is a digital agency. We specialize in integrated marketing campaigns. We are creatives first, with a passion for digital experiences. We create TV ads, digital marketing supports, web experiences, branded content, social media management and provide full reporting on the effectiveness of all work.
We are looking for a front end designer/developer who can both design and code digital ad, social and web experiences. We provide clients full service digital which includes design, writing, SEO and coding. There is an expectation that the candidate be involved in all aspects of the digital services we provide. So that means sometimes you have to design, write, code and test and do what ever else it takes to get the job done.
The ideal candidate must have lots of energy and will be part of the team thinking and executing award winning work. A recent grad from university or college is ideal. We’re primarily a Wordpress/MAC shop. Our office is located in Markham access to a car is ideal.
- Photoshop layouts and image manipulation, medium skill level
- Working knowledge of stock photo selection and manipulation of stock
- Knowledge of web type face and colour palettes
- Worked with brand style guides
- Keen sense of design, please be able to provide samples in your portfolio
- Interface design for web, social ads, iPad, mobile ads etc.
- Wordpress development on theme platforms
- Develop responsive web/mobile sites from scratch
- CSS design. edits, modification
- Setting up Wordpress sites and keeping them up to date and healthy
- Trouble shooting sites, code, plugins, etc.
- Documenting changes.
- Strong research skills
- Stellar writing skills
- Some knowledge of SEO
- Some knowledge of Facebook, Twitter advertising platforms
- Some knowledge of HootSuite, Sprout Social.
Job Details: 3 month contract to start. Hourly-based pay.