WOMEN IN IT
Dedicated to encouraging more women into IT
FDM is committed to driving gender diversity in the workplace and signed the United Nations CEO Statement of Support to cement our goal. We also host 'Women in IT Advantage Sessions' to directly benefit female university graduates, undergraduates and other women seeking to break into the IT industry.
Less than 23% of STEM professionals in Canada are women. We offer a support network to help and mentor our female employees so that they can progress in a male dominated industry in a bid to tackle this shortage.
About our campaign
- FDM is the headline sponsor of the everywoman in Technology Awards
- 50% of the management team at FDM is female
- 25% of all employees globally at FDM are female
- FDM was named in the Top Ten IT Employers for Women
- We signed the CEO Statement of Support for the United Nations Women's Empowerment Principles (UNWEP), sealing our commitment to promoting gender diversity in the workplace and wider business community.