Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading escorted group tours to destinations across the United States and the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.ca. Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF. EF stands for “Education First”. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people transform their lives by breaking down the barriers of language, culture and geography. Today we’re the world’s largest private education company- offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.ef.ca/careers.
As a Go Ahead Tour Consultant, you will sell domestic and international group tours to individual travelers. You will also identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customer’s experience prior to departure. Using the telephone as your primary means of communication, you will drive and help manage growth in the burgeoning travel market as part of a spirited team. You will generate new sales opportunities, convert in-house leads from our marketing initiatives and be responsible for the overall travel experience of your customers before and after departure. You will ensure repeat sales by building strong relationships and meeting the needs of your customers throughout the entire tour-planning process.
Go Ahead Tours is most interested in individuals who are:
- Strongly sales oriented, demonstrate persistence, enthusiasm and intuition
- Strong communicators, both verbally and written (bilingual in French is an asset)
- Organized, detail-oriented and capable of working effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Customer-focused and team-oriented – you strive to make every interaction an excellent one
- Self-motivated, hard-working and detail-oriented personality
- Ability to meet long and short-term goals
- Creative and confident approach to problem-solving
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Have a proven track record of excellence in customer service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
- College or university degree
- 1-3 year’s sales experience
- One or more years of Customer Service experience with call center experience an asset
- International travel experience is an asset