Program Manager - Customer Loyalty & Engagement
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the World Leader in International Education. Founded in 1965, EF has one mission: Opening the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF Educational Tours helps students and teachers discover the world through culturally immersive travel. For more information on our educational travel opportunities, visit www.eftours.ca.
EF is looking for someone to join the EF Customer Loyalty & Engagement Team as a Program Manager for our customer engagement programs. The Manager will report to the Senior Manager of Customer Engagement Strategies and will be responsible for the successful execution of new and existing initiatives. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person thrives in a fast-paced, changing work environment and is committed to producing high quality results efficiently and effectively.
- Assisting in the development, design, and implementation of all customer engagement initiatives.
- Working with all departments to ensure proper training, implementation and program use.
- Analyzing the performance of new and existing initiatives and provide ongoing reporting on progress towards goals.
- Gathering feedback from internal and external customers to identify ways of increasing overall program effectiveness and communicating it back to appropriate stakeholders.
- Helping to create and maintain milestone recognition processes that are meaningful and exciting for our travellers.
- Conducting continuous industry research to identify engagement strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Forward thinker who is tech-savvy
- A love for learning
- Strong attention to detail
- Process-oriented with an ability to multi-task in high pressure situations
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset