Manager, Customer Service
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the World Leader in International Education. Founded in 1965, EF has one mission: Opening the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.EF Educational Tours helps students and teachers discover the world through culturally immersive travel. For more information on our educational travel opportunities, visit www.eftours.ca.
Who We Are
- We’re travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We’re global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We’re open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re dedicated – we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that international experiences are essential to a 21st century education
Who You Are
- You’re bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer who can motivate a team as well as inspire them
- An achiever – maintaining the status quo is not your style; you want to make an impact
- A networker with the ability to build strong relationships throughout our worldwide organization
- A strategist – you’re constantly looking to innovate and always able to execute
This is your chance to turn your proven abilities and drive into rewards and successin a fast-paced company that sits at the crossroads of education and international travel. As the Manager, Customer Service, you will manage a team of Traveller Support Representatives in both our Toronto and Vancouver offices to ensure our customers are always receiving exceptional service. Whether it’s hiring new talent or encouraging the success of existing superstars, you will motivate and inspire your team in any way necessary. You will effectively handle escalated and complex customer issues, bringing them to resolution with your strong communication skills. You can see the big picture and are always looking with a critical eye for opportunities to innovate. You must be confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you. At the same time you believe that no task is beneath you and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in there.
- Ensuring all operational tasks are completed accurately and within established service levels.
- Setting service targets and continually tracking, analyzing, and reporting on performance.
- Driving the short- and long-range planning; identifying opportunities for improvement and resolving issues that impact service.
- Developing and implementing effective customer service policies, processes, and systems by closely collaboration with internal teams and having a strong understanding of EF’s customer and business needs
- Proven success managing a team including motivating and coaching your team towards team and personal success
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly adaptable and organized– you work well under pressure with multiple priorities and in a rapidly changing environment
- Positive and energetic team player – you are a natural at collaborating with and influencing others
- High level of comfort and ability with data and analysis, as well as software and systems
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative to solve problems and achieve objectives
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- 2 or more years of managerial experience in a Customer Service or Administrative Support department
- College or university degree
- International travel experience is an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset but not required