Researcher, Global Corporate Securities - Quantitative Investing
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $200 billion, and projected to reach $300 billion by 2020, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, Hong Kong, London, New York and São Paulo.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
The Global Corporate Securities - Quantitative Investing team responsible for managing global systematic equity strategies is looking to recruit a Researcher to help us deliver long horizon alpha.
Generate alpha through work on return models, risk models, new sources of information, and/or portfolio construction techniques.
We'd like to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about quantitative investments and quantitative methods
- Eager to learn in a highly intellectual environment
- Technical whiz, curious, and skeptical
- Able to work equally effective as part of a team or independently, as required
- Demonstrated good judgment, professionalism and integrity
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Conduct consistent with our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.