Coordinator, Experienced Hires
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $200 billion, and projected to reach $300 billion by 2020, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, Hong Kong, London, New York and São Paulo.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
We have an immediate opening for a Coordinator, Experienced Hires on full-time basis to support the Talent Acquisition Team with all aspects of recruitment across the organization. Although based in Toronto, the role will support recruitment efforts in our global offices and other emerging regional offices. This position may also work closely with our campus team during peak campus recruiting time. We are looking for a pro-active self-starter who is excited to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Role Specific Accountabilities:
- Editing of job descriptions/managing job postings on corporate website as well as national job boards
- Updating the applicant tracking system on a daily basis, validating data inputs and moving applicants through system workflow
- Full ownership for coordinating background check process from beginning to end; handling all necessary communication with background check vendor and hires
- Preparing offer letters for all global hires and preparing offer packages
- General support for the Talent Acquisition Team or larger HR team as required
- University or college graduate (Human Resource specialization would be ideal)
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, progressive, professional human resources team environment, with an emphasis in recruitment; experience in a corporate setting preferred
- Well organized individual who can support multiple talent acquisition advisors, with the ability to constantly prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines; flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written); strong customer service focus; a positive "can-do" attitude; exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solver who is not satisfied with the status quo but strives to look for new and creative solutions to improve processes.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrates high regard for our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.