Administrator, Investment Finance Real Estate
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $238 billion, and projected to reach $300 billion by 2020, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo with plans for a Mumbai office in 2015.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB's important social purpose and unshakable principles
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
We are presently recruiting for an Administrator
in the Investment Finance - Real Estate department.
The role reports to the Manager - Investment Finance, Real Estate and will assist the Real Estate Reporting Project team to gather and prepare historical data to be utilized in the Real Estate Asset Management Reporting.
- Assist with gathering and preparing data, including mapping, and validation support to the Real Estate Reporting Project
- Collection of agreements and documentation, maintaining in investment database
- Maintain periodic reconciliations between various systems, identify issues and assist in determining corrective action
- Assist in the development of the management reporting capability as well as financial information and management reports
- Assist with preparing and maintain process documentation for various investment finance reporting functions
- Perform administrative duties in relation to assigned accountabilities
- Other duties as assigned
Role-specific Authorities & Dimensions
- Authority to act in accordance with CPP Investment Board's policies and guidelines
- Pursuing College diploma or undergraduate degree , preferably in business or other relevant discipline
- Professional experience in a related role, preferred with the financial services or investment industry
- Familiarity of commercial real estate is considered an asset
- Excellent research skills and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with advanced Excel/data query skills
- Exhibit high attention to detail and accuracy while meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to adapt to the rapid changing business and technology environments.
- Demonstrated strong time management and prioritization skills; extremely well organized
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high performing culture; open to and comfortable with constantly evolving and changing priorities and new challenges
- Exemplifies our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.