Vending Planner (Full-Service Vending Delivery)
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Please note: This position will be a 4 month contract with the potential of extension and conversion to an ongoing position.
The Vending Planner will be designated to support one or more Distribution Centers (DC). Position is responsible for:
- Planning activity to maintain proper inventory required for fulfilling demand requirements within all vending outlets.
- Achieve optimal Effective Fill rate at Sold Out or fill rate targets.
- Accurately process and schedule Customer Service Tickets CSTs within designated SLA.
- Root cause analysis on OOS CSTs and address root cause while scheduling service. (example: schedule space to sales change, etc.).
- Incorporate data integrity resolution, and EMO activity into the daily Driver schedule.
- Select outlets for service based on standard scheduling guidelines and include local considerations (CBA, DOT requirements, etc.) in driver work day.
- Within individual outlets being scheduled, identify outlet sales trends and recommend appropriate adjustments (increase call day, change machine type, etc.) in collaboration with Planner III.
- Accurate maintenance and scheduling of service groups or vendor banks.
- Accurate and timely updates to planograms/inventory adjustments (Easitrax).
- Collaborate with Vending Planner III to identify efficiency gaps.
- Communicate and collaborate with Full Service Supervisor to address local issues and opportunities.
- Minimum of 1 year of purchasing or planning responsibilities.
- Must have strong analytical skills and have the ability to work with Mathematical concepts.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- APICS certifications preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.