Supervisor, Quality Assurance (Sparkling)
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for the direction of all Quality Assurance functions in the manufacturing facility.
- Direction of all QA associates,
- Maintaining corporate and franchise partner standards,
- Environmental Health & Safety,
- Any special projects relating to Quality Assurance.
- Establishes operational procedures in co-operation with Quality Assurance Manager, CCL technical, and CCE, for all Quality Assurance functions;
- Ensures that all QA facilities and equipment are in good operating order;
- Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in accordance with policies of CCB and presiding labour agreements;
- Focus on removing costs, continuous improvement, removing inefficiencies, and complexity for the supply chain;
- Ensures that all corporate, franchise owners, and federal and provincial policies, standards and guidelines are maintained.
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Strong organization, planning and decision making abilities.
- Experience working in an ISO environment.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to problem solve with groups of people.
- Labour relations experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of water treatment systems.
- Previous supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Post secondary education (preferably in an engineering or science related discipline).
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.