WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for maintaining merchandising standards within a designated geographic area.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members. - Supervise daily sales and merchandising activities.
- Schedule team members to meet the demands of the business.
- Visit accounts to monitor adherence to merchandising standards.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in consumer products required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff.
- Prior beverage industry experience preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines, pallet jack certification as required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.