WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for performing equipment maintenance and preparation in the Make Ready Centre.
- Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
- Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition.
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Successfully complete Coca-Cola equipment service aptitude test with a passing grade.
- Basic computer skills.
- Prior diagnostic/trouble shooting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude.
- Ability to perform physical labour, bending, stretching - heavy lifting up to 50+ lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated punctuality and good attendance.
- Willingness to work varying shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.