Production Worker - Part Time - Weston
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and cooler service equipment.
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping.
- 1-3 year of general work experience.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.