Pricing Analyst - Bilingual (French/English)
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for analyzing sales data and preparing sales reports under general supervision.
- Prepare sales activity reports.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KBI reports.
- Analyze business trends to identify sales opportunities.
- Analyze variances between actual performance versus budgeted and prior year.
- 1-3 years of position related experience required.
- Prior sales analyst experience in consumer products field.
- Possess critical thinking skills and analytical/problem solving skill and abilities.
- Must be fully bilingual (written and spoken) in French and English.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Finance major preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.