General Labour, Warehouse TEMP
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Are you ready to join a great warehouse team? If you answered YES!, then Coca-Cola Refreshments wants YOU. We are seeking individuals to pull various Coca-Cola products from our warehouse to build specific orders onto pallets. We are looking for individuals that ENJOY working in a fast pace warehouse. Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse experience required.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Certified Forklift License a plus.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.