General Labour, Warehouse (Part-Time)
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
This is a PART-TIME role, must be available to work afternoon and evening shifts as required, you will be scheduled based on business needs.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate industrial power equipment - Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Forklift certification is a plus
- High School Diploma Preferred.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Bottling Company is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check