WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Keep the work area orderly and clean accordance with security requirements and pet hygiene;
- Turn on the power of industrial equipment;
- Refuel and replenish as appropriate;
- Perform general maintenance;
- Ensure compliance with company procedures;
- Perform general warehouse / Production / cooler service functions
- Ability to operate a forklift;
- Bending reiterated lift 50+ pounds and climbing.
- 0-1 years of overall professional experience
- Ability to concentrate at work / retail;
- The forklift license is a plus
- Skills to perform manual and repetitive tasks
- Secondary degree preferred;
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.