District Sales Manager, Small Format
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
The District Sales Manager leads the execution of sales initiatives.
- The District Sales Manager will have full responsibility for sales execution in all local, regional and national assigned accounts
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives
- Understand P&L and manage budgets
- Responsible for identifying and developing core talent, including stewardship of the People Development Forum at the Account Manager level
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports while ensuring a culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling organization
- Responsible for relationships with accounts serving as the connection point with Sales area leadership in operations
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing agreements. Provide feedback to the national customer teams
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans provided by the Commercial Leadership COE
- Provide a feedback loop to the department team and Director of Sales on marketplace conditions (includes competition, channel plans, pricing, architecture)
- Represent Company in local government / community forums, as needed, on issues that impact our business
- Drive Live Positively initiatives in field - Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives (e.g., Town Halls) across the MU to drive strong employee engagement
- 1+ years of general work experience
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- 2+ years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required
- Experience managing people/budgets preferred
- Intermediate computer and database application skills preferred
- Periodic bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- Bachelor Degree/3-4 Yr College - Univ. Degree preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.