Distribution Center Administrator Part Time
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Performs routine clerical duties in a Distribution Center in accordance with standard administrative office procedures.
- Enter call in orders / hotshots (immediate orders)
- Process donation requests
- Miscellaneous copying, laminating and distributing
- RS02 file maintenance (driver data in route accounting system)
- Order POS (point of sale material) and do all required tracking
- Create and print POS as requested (labels, crack & peel, table tents, fund raiser forms, etc.)
- Coupon tracking
- EBP ordering (procurement system)
- Process pricing exception requests via the PAT system (customer pricing exceptions)
- Create and maintain Track/Rank/Publish boards as required
- Pager and cell phone administration - report review
- Entertainment tickets and log
- Sales Meeting Notes/Handouts as requested
- Process AP Invoices, prepare check requests, research payments, prepare transmittal logs
- Process and reconcile P-card Statements (company credit cards)
- Review Expense Distribution Log
- OCM tracking/checkbook
- Process P-Card, fuel card new user requests
- Process T&E Requests
- Prepare IFTA Reporting
- Audit Comdata Fuel Report (fuel credit cards)
- Prepare accounts payable timing accruals
- Reconcile pager and phone bill and provide reporting on usage
- Driver call in log
- DVRs and Grid logs required file maintenance only
- Enter special event orders for service and schedule
- Employee sale
- Safety committee notes as assigned
- AP invoice processing
COLD DRINK/FULL SERVICE
- FS change fund/key audit
- FS commission statements
- CST champion
- EMO tracking and follow up
- Customer Accounts Receivable research
- Sales Center Charge back
- Customer mail check requests (validation)
- NSF Review and tracking - notification to sales
- PIA, drafting credit memos and invoice corrections
- Local Branch Deductions research
- New Employee Orientation and On-Boarding
- Responsible for collection, review and dissemination of original new hire paperwork
- Scans CCR Employment Application and Consent Form & Disclosure Form and emails to designated Talent Acquisition representative.
- Serves as local Chain of Custody Coordinator for CCR Drug Test Program
- Prints and posts Open Requisition reports/Job Opportunity listings
- Make sure all required postings are posted (for audit purposes)
- DOT - files, random drug testing, records of violation, MVR and physical recertification
- Safety Matrix
- Training, tracking, and reporting to responsible parties
- Process and transmit weekly payroll within time deadlines and audit requirements including proper approvals
- Process payroll adjustments, uniform deductions, miscellaneous deductions
- Maintain and update LCC codes/hour transfers in timekeeping system
- Ensure that all approvals are obtained to process payroll
- Monitor Kronos (timekeeping) and payroll activities
- Remote punch audit tracking to ensure compliance with audit frequency
- Trimester Incentive verification as requested for route assignments and other required information
- Security door maintenance and programming
- Maintain surveillance back up tapes
- Maintain visitor log and badges
- Assign access cards
- Phone system and voice mail maintenance
- Maintain/request maintenance on office equipment
MISCELLANEOUS ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Coordinate employee/facility events including catering and meeting room set up
- Handle mail/shipping
- Update phone directory
- Ensure compliance to company audit guidelines
- Manage flow of information throughout the day, faxes, coping, telephone, etc.
- Schedule conference rooms
- Support inventory process as assigned
- Provide administrative support to Distribution Center Manager/Supervisors or Sales Managers/Supervisors as assigned
- 2-5 years experience in automated office environment required
- Minimum 1 year of finance related experience in an office environment required
- Basic computer skills including Excel, Word and Power point or related experience
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems
- Accurate data entry
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- High School GED or Diploma required
- Some college preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.